Terms of ServiceUNIC Hotel Kota Kinabalu
Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Unic Hotel website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Unic Hotel (“Unic Hotel”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, Unic Hotel) and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Unic Hotel (collectively, the “Agreement”).
The term ‘COMPANY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Unic Hotel, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer Unic Hotel, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
1. The content of the pages within this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. This website is not intended for use as a source of legal, business, accounting or financial advice. Readers acknowledge that the authors are not engaging in rendering legal or financial advice. The reader agrees that under no circumstances is unichotelkk.com or the owner is responsible for any losses, direct or indirect as a result of the use of information found on this website.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the COMPANY is acknowledged on the website.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Unic Hotel does not have any control over those non-Unic Hotel websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use.
7. By linking to a non-Unic Hotel website or webpage, Unic Hotel does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Unic Hotel disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Unic Hotel websites and webpages.
8. As Unic Hotel asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by unichotelkk.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Unic Hotel in accordance with Unic Hotel’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Unic Hotel will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
9. This Agreement does not transfer from Unic Hotel to you any Unic Hotel or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Unic Hotel. Unic Hotel, unichotelkk.com, the Unic Hotel logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Unic Hotel, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Unic Hotel or Unic Hotel’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Unic Hotel or third-party trademarks.
10. Unic Hotel reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Unic Hotel may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
11. In no event will Unic Hotel, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Unic Hotel shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Unic Hotel, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
14. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Unic Hotel and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Unic Hotel, or by the posting by Unic Hotel of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of Sabah, Malaysia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Kota Kinabalu City, Sabah.
15. You can contact us with our contact form or the information on our contact page.
This Terms of Service is published on 6th July 2017.