Term & ConditionsUNIC Hotel Kota Kinabalu
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Unic Hotel Sdn Bhd (the Hotel) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES, DEPOSIT AND PAYMENTS
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia and zero-rated GST.
- Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
- A fee of RM80.00 will be charged for each additional adult staying in the rooms. Children who are 12 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Fees apply should a roll-away bed be required. Please contact the hotel for more information.
The maximum number of guests per room is as below:
- Standard Room: 1 Queen size bed. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults
- Superior Room : 1 King size bed. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 1 children (below 12 years old)
- Deluxe Twin Room: 2 Single beds. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 1 children (below 12 years old)
- Deluxe King Room: 1 King size bed. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 1 children (below 12 years old)
- Grand Deluxe Room: 1 King size bed. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 1 children (below 12 years old)
- Family Room: 1King size bed + 1 Single bed or 2 King size bed. Maximum occupancy is 4 adults or 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old)
A cash deposit of RM100 or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
TOURISM TAX (TTX)
• Pursuant with the Tourism Tax Act 2017, a charge of RM 10.00 per room per night Tourism Tax (TTx) will be levied on tourist(s) and non-resident guest(s). Malaysian citizens and permanent residents with MyPR cards are exempted from the payment of TTx. TTx will be collected during check out and is payable by cash or credit card. TTx is excluded from room rates.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
You may not bring the following into our Hotel premises:
- Food that may cause discomfort to other guest such as Durian, Jackfruit, Salted Fish and Shrimp Paste.
- Any electrical appliances and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes
- The Hotel reserves the right to remove and/or confiscate any of the above items found in any Hotel room immediately without notice to you and to charge you for any costs incurred for taking such action or for any loss or damage caused to the Hotel room, premises or property or to any Hotel guests or third party as a result of your failure to comply with this policy.
- The Hotels further reserves the right to ask you to leave the Hotel and remove your belongings from the room immediately if we shall, in our sole opinion, deem that you have used the Hotel room in an irresponsible manner or in a manner that will compromise the safety of, or cause damage and/or harm to the Hotel room, the Hotel premises, the other Hotel guests, our staff or any other persons or the reputation of Unic Hotel without any compensation and/or any reimbursement to you.
- The Hotel is committed to providing a smoke-free environment in all Hotel premises. Smoking is prohibited in any part of the Hotel premises including but not limited to Hotel rooms, except in any restricted smoking area(s) designated by Unic Hotel (if any) (“Non Smoking Policy”).
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s Front Desk in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability.
• Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• Upon reservation, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
• The Hotel accepts Debit card, Visa, Master card, China Union Pay and JCB credit cards.
• Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge. • Failure to arrive at the hotel will be treated as a No-Show and will incur the first night charge.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.